Coconut oil, which is easy to do at home, is a safe beauty product for the skin. Using it over time, your skin will become lighter.
But, how to lighten skin with coconut oil? You can combine it with your skincare products?
Well, you’d better use it with other natural products to have a natural and healthy skin-lightening compound. This article will provide you with some information to help you lighten your skin with the best results.
The versatility of coconut oil is undoubted. The effects on your skin are even amazing.
1. Protect Your Skin Against The Sun
Coconut oil is a very good sunscreen. However, most people do not believe in this miraculous use of coconut oil for the skin. Instead, they believe in sunscreen products on the market with extremely high sun protection index.
Sunscreens do more harm than good because their ingredients always come with many chemicals, and there is a small risk of cancer. Coconut oil is safer.
Currently, many people are using coconut oil massage methods to treat varicose veins.
Although there is still no research that can confirm this is a definitive cure for the disease, massage with coconut oil is still considered a method that can safely and effectively support varicose veins treatment.
Coconut oil has a very high moisturizing ability. When applied to the skin, the layer of coconut oil will act as a protective layer to moisturize the skin and prevent the skin from being dehydrated. You can even use coconut oil to nourish the winter’s hands, feet, or chapped lips.
1. Use Coconut Oil Alone
To lighten your skin with coconut oil, you can follow our simple steps:
- Take some coconut oil into your palms. Use both palms with friction to give it some heat.
- Before going to bed, apply the oil to your skin on the darker skin area.
- To ensure the oil is absorbed, give your skin a light massage.
- The oil should be left overnight so that the process of lightening your skin would have the best result. The next morning you can rinse the skin or not; it is up to you.
- Remember to repeat the process to the desired level of light skin tone.
2. Combine with lemon juice
The effect of lemon juice on dark skin is undoubted. The combination can give you a double effect on the stubborn skin tone.
- First, you should rinse and dry your skin with warm water. Then mix the lemon juice with coconut oil on a scale of 1: 2.
- Gently massage your skin area.
- You’d better leave the mixture on your skin overnight.
- Remember to follow a regular process to get the desired result.
3. Use coconut oil with honey and lemon
We recommend you use organic honey.
- Mix the honey with coconut oil and lemon juice on a scale of 2: 1: 1.5.
- Apply the compound to the clean skin area and leave it for half an hour. After that, rinse your skin well.
- Repeat the process until you reach the desired result.
Ensure you are not allergic to coconut oil, honey, and lemon juice. Before applying any mixture to your dark skin area, try a small amount on your skin first to check for irritation.
We believe that you might make your skin tone a little lighter. Follow our simple steps on how to lighten skin with coconut oil to make sure your skin has a safe lightening process. We hope that our steps are helpful for you. Just give it a try.